Wednesday 2 October 2013

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad

This is a card that I made for my parents anniversary (in September). Me being on top of things made this card for them a few weeks before their anniversary. It has of course now past and I got busy with so many thing, that when I called to wish them a "Happy Anniversary" I realized I still hadn't mailed the card.

Sorry Mom & Dad. It really is a great card.


The Birds were made with my Cricut "Create a Critter" cartridge. I haven't used my Cricut in a while so it was fun to get back out. Right now I have been favouring stamping on my cards. The orange cardstock on the bottom is stamped with my Hero Arts wood grain stamp. I just used a few scraps (6x6 pads) for the background behind the birds (not sure on the company for those papers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!