Tuesday 8 October 2013

Rock Chick

A birthday card that I made for my niece who recently turned 12.

This card is my second submission for the Two Scrapbooking Friends October Craft (colour) challenge. For my first entry see the previous post (Tiny Dancer Birthday Card). The colours that Jayne selected came from an amazing site called Design Seeds. This colour palette is called "Cats Tail Tones". I spent a lot of time just scrolling through the amazing colour selections. I am going to be visiting this site a lot when I need a bit of colour inspiration.

My card
 I added the orange for a bit of contrast with the darker brown pattern in the background.
My niece recently received a pink guitar, however I couldn't make that colour work with the orange paper I used in the card.
StampsWhimsy Stamps "Rock Chick", (Inside stamps) Your Next Stamp "Overdue library card", Bo Bunny "Mama Razzi"
Paper: Bo Bunny "Mama Razzi", Carta Bella "Rough & Tumble"
Studio Calico Wood Veneer


Thanks for stopping by.

Tracy





1 comment:

  1. Super cool Tracy and awesome that you decorated the inside too. Thanks again for joining us over at TSF.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!