Tuesday 22 October 2013

Welcome Baby

This is a card that I made for a family friend that recently had her first baby. I used the Deconstructed Sketch No. 123 from Deconstructing Jen.


When I made the card on the weekend I kept the look very neutral.


I used my Cricut "New Arrivals" cartridge to create the baby buggy (cut at 3 inches). The circles were also cut using my Cricut. Once I heard she had a baby boy, I added the charm, blue hearts and gems.


The card size is 5 x 6.5

Supplies:
Die: Cricut "New Arrivals"
Paper: My Minds Eye "Fine & Dandy", Echo Park "So Happy Together"
Sentiment: My Favorite Things "Bitty Banners"
American Crafts Ribbon and twine
Recollections gems
Charm - I have had this for a long time, I think it came from a dollar store

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!