Monday 23 December 2013

Naughty? Nice?

This year December has felt a bit disorganized for me. Between work, shopping, decorating, crafting, wrapping, baking, creating, visiting, and of course all the other essentials (eating, sleeping, cleaning...........) it has been so hectic. I will be happy to have a bit of downtime over the holidays. I am hoping to get my craft space organized to prepare for an exciting new year of creating!

So since it is almost time for the big day most of the cards that I have created over the last few days are going to be tucked away in my card stash for next year. It feels pretty good to already have a jump on the 2014 season.

For this card I have returned to some of my seasonal favourites, which include:

  • Simple Stories December Documented
  • Kraftin' Kimmie (Joyful Holidays) designed by Cheryl Alger and
  • Glitter Ritz Micro fine glitter


I wasn't kidding when I said that I am trying to glitter everything in sight. Christmas and glitter go so well together. Using the white ultra fine glitter you can still see the Copic colour coming through. I added a small touch of glitter to the trim of her dress, sleeves and hair baubles.


Of course the inside of the card is decorated too. I used a sticker from the December Documented collection pack and the tag is from Simple Stories Snap Christmas.


The layout for this card is based on this sketch from Kraftin' Kimmie:  


Challenges:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog: # 210 Sketch

Papertake Weekly Challenge: Last Christmas

Happy crafting and wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas.

Tracy


2 comments:

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!