Wednesday 16 April 2014

Little Red Wagon # 233 - Easter Parade

Hey everyone it's time for another fun challenge over at Little Red Wagon.


This week Jayne is setting the challenge and since it's almost time for Easter, she would like to see us create a project with an Easter theme.

Easter is not a holiday I normally create cards for. I really don't know why. I love the holiday, the spring colours, chocolate, cute bunnies, chocolate, beautifully decorated eggs and of course the chocolate.

I used an adorable digital stamp from Your Next Stamp (by Omnia Design) called Chirpy. I used a combination of Echo Park (Sweet Girl) and Lawn Fawn (Hello Sunshine) papers and sparkly blue Gumdrop (Your Next Stamp). The sentiment is from the TiddlyInks For the Birds acrylic stamp set.


Here is a close up of cute Chirpy. For the dots on the egg I added Glitter Ritz powder for a bit of shimmer.


Here is a look at the inside of the card.


So hop, hop, hop over to Little Red Wagon and join our Easter Parade this week. Link up your Easter creations and don't forget to sneak a peek at each of the Girlfriends projects. There is a lot of inspiration to be found.

Have a wonderful Wednesday and happy crafting.

Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Awww your chick is so cute!!!! Love your colouring! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you always decorate the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so darn cute Tracy! Beautifully coloured too. Have a very Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!