Tuesday 1 April 2014

Some Bunny Loves You

I had the chance to take a break this weekend from crafty commitments to play along with a few challenges this week. It's been a while for this.

This is my first Easter card of the season and I used one of the adorable image from Kraftin' Kimmie designed by Cheryl Alger called Somebunny Loves you.


I love the bright colours in the Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pad called Hello Sunshine. I created a little tag that can be tucked away behind the image.


The image in coloured with Copic markers.


Inside the card I decorated with more coordinating paper and added the circle die cut to hold my sentiment (which unfortunately is a bit off centre.....oops)!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come back soon. Happy crafting.

Tracy

Challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie: # 223 Spring has Sprung
4 Crafty Chicks: #187 Spring
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the stamp! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! The bright colours look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely darling, Tracy! Love the colors and your coloring is amazing - thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. I love Sassy Cheryl of course and your coloring and card design are fantastic. I signed up to follow you by email but it doesn't seem to be working so I will have to keep watching when you post. I am going to add you to my blog as a favorite site. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, love the tag! Thanks for playing with us at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this card is SO cute!!! Love the bright colours!
    Thanks you for joining our challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!