Friday 25 April 2014

Your Next Stamp - Fun Friday Challenge # 11 (Week 4)

It's almost the end of April and that means I am nearing the end of my guest design spot with Your Next Stamp. I have had such a wonderful time working with so many great people.

Today I am sharing another card for the monthly Fun Friday Challenge over at the YNS challenge blog. This week I worked with the inspirational photo. I focused on the eggs, bright colours and of course Easter theme.


Using Bunny Ellie I created a fun Easter centre step card. To complete my scene I added a few YNS dies which included the Puffy Clouds and Fence dies.


Here is a side view of the step card. The grass and ovals were cut from my Cricut. I decorated the inside with additional eggs and fence die cuts. The paper is Lawn Fawn "Hello Sunshine".


Ellie is coloured with Copic Markers. For a bit of texture I added Glossy Accents to the eggs and a bit of white flocking to Ellie's bunny ears. Ellie's shirt is paper pieced.


There is still time to play along with this month's Fun Friday Challenge. Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations by the DT. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!