Saturday 3 May 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Challenge 228.....A Sketch!

Hello everyone. This has been a super busy and exciting week for me. Today I am focusing on the exciting and this is the first of two posts I have today.

I am super excited to be a guest designer this month at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I love these amazing stamps and have been a hug fan for such a long time. It is an honour to be working with Kimmie and her talented Krafty Girls.

Welcome to another fabulously FUN challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! We always enjoy your creations so be sure to submit them so you can WIN MORE rubbah!! Show us your stuff!!

This week our hostess is Krafty Girl, Stephanie and her challenge is a SKETCH! So create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp that features the sketch posted below. Who doesn't love a sketch? Have some krafty fun and join us this week.

In addition to myself there are three other Krafty Guest for the month of May. Don't forget to give a warm welcome to Andrea, Cathia and Melissa.

Kimmie also has a LOT of fabulous stamp sets on SALE in her FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS this weekend 25-50% OFF! Some of these images are even featured in today's challenge! Also this weekend is your last opportunity to scoop up the April GIMME KIMMIES KITS with ALL the new release stamps at a discount! Happy shopping'!

Here is the challenge sketch:


I love sketches and for my card I used the fabulous Dandy Lion along with paper from Fancy Pants "Happy Go Lucky" collections. 


I coloured the image with Copic markers and used clear Wink of Stella to add a bit of sparkle to her dress.


Here's a look at how I decorated the inside of the card.


You can head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge blog to see all of the wonderful creations by our Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests (that's me) featuring this weeks challenge. We're sure you'll be inspired. Then join us, play along and you could WIN!!!

Happy kraftin'!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday: 319 Here Comes Summer
7 Kids College Fund: #98 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door: April 29 - May 5 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps Blog: Work it Wednesday


Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!