Wednesday 21 May 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday

It's Wednesday and what does that mean? Well it means I am back with a second post today and this one is for the fabulous WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.


I hope that you will play along with us this week. The challenge, as always is ANYTHING GOES. Sound fun? Grab your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and lets get krafty!

For this challenge just remember that you must use at least one Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp, but what you make it up to you. Make a card, scrapbook page or altered project, any style or design you would like. Make sure your project is new and link up your projects over at the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge blog.

At the end of the month, one winner will be chosen from this months Wonderful Wednesday submissions and they will receive a fabulous Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp prize pack! There is a new opportunity to enter every Wednesday so get your krafty groove on and show us your stuff!

For my card this week I inked up Margarita. I went clean and simple for my card, which I haven't done for a while.


The image is coloured with Copic markers.


Inside the card I added a strip of patterned paper (Echo Park Summer Bliss), enamel dots (MME), flip flops (EK Success Jolee's Boutique) and a sentiment from a Stamping Bella image.


Check out the Wonderful inspiration from some of the Krafty girls over at the Kraftin' Kimmie blog. Now let's get KRAFTY!

Thanks for stopping by and happy KRAFTING!!!!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!