Wednesday 30 July 2014

Little Red Wagon # 248 - Oh Snap!

Welcome back, it's time for another fabulous Wednesday challenge over at Little Red Wagon.


This week out hostess is JOANNE and her challenge is called OH SNAP! So that means she would like to see a camera somewhere on your project. What will that project be? Well you can make a card, a layout or even an altered item, just made sure it's a paper craft!

I was excited about this weeks challenge. There are a few images that I am really drawn to and these include:

  • Coffee themed
  • Cute little girls with glasses (always reminds me of my daughter)
  • and cute camera themed images
I used a new digital image from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps called Nimble Musicians of the Air.



I kept the card fairly clean and simple using paper from Simple Stories Daily Grind 6x6 paper pad.


I printed the image larger than usual because I wanted it to be stand out on my card. The image is coloured with Copic markers.


Inside the card I stamped out a couple of Polaroid frames from a Maya Road set called "You've Been Framed". I also added a camera and sentiment cut out of the Daily Grind paper and included a friendship sentiment from Hero Arts Friends stamp set.

Now that you have taken a look at my card this week, head over to the Little Red Wagon Challenge blog and join our OH SNAP challenge. While you are there remember to stop by each of the Girlfriend's blogs to see some fabulous inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!


Challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's Neighbourhood (Facebook) Challenge:
Cute Card Thursday # 331 For the Birds

4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card! I adore that image and I love how you completed the inside of your card!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image, you coloured it beautifully! As usual, a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Tracy, love the inside as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of this! And that stamp is super cute. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!