Tuesday 1 July 2014

Thank You, Thank You Beary Much!

Happy Canada Day to all my crafty Canadian Friends!

I am sharing a quick clean and simple card that I created using Lulu and Friends by Cheryl Alger for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Cheryl's designs for Kraftin' Kimmie and Sassy Cheryl's Stamps are among some of my absolute favourites.

Usually CAS gives me a bit of a challenge. This one came together pretty nicely. Okay confession time, this is actually my second attempt at CAS. My first card (which I will save for a later post) started off CAS, but I went a bit too far with my layers. Oops!

With my image I used paper from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine 6x6 pad. The button is wood veneer which I cover in liquid glue (zig two-way glue pen) and added Rose coloured Glitter Ritz microfine glitter.


The image is coloured with Copic markers. I was working on my colouring of white with the bear.


One of my favourite ways to decorate the inside of my cards is re-stamping the image usually in a coordinating ink colour.  Along with the image, I added more paper and 2 of the sentiments from this set.


Thanks for stopping in to see my latest creation. Tomorrow come back and see my card for our next Little Red Wagon challenge.


Challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Challenge 236 Clean and Simple
Sassy Cheryl's Neighbourhood: Facebook page Challenge
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! The bear looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and FABULOUS coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! Love your colouring! You rock CAS!!!
    Thank for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!