Wednesday 27 August 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Welcome back to my second post.


Today over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps it's time for another WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY challenge. These are great challenges because our Wednesday challenges are ANYTHING goes! Join us this week and get Krafty with your favourite Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.

Of course we do want everyone to play along with these challenges, so you are welcome to use any stamp you choose. Just make sure you are playing along by creating a NEW card, layout or altered item. You can enter your creation over at the Wonderful Wednesday post on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog.

If playing along with the challenges wasn't fun enough at the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all of the months Wonderful Wednesday submissions and they will receive a $20 gift card for the KK shop! That's worth playing for so let's get Krafty!

For my card this week, I used one of the images from the fun GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN stamp set.


To add a bit of girly bling, I added a wooden button from Maya Road covered with glitter. To do this I covered the button with teal ink and then ran it through my Xyron sticker maker. I then applied my favourite Glitter Ritz Micro fine glitter. The transparent (Cool Highlights) glitter is great because you can use any colour underneath. You can get many colours with just one bottle of glitter. I love this stuff!!! The paper on the card is from Doodlebug (Sugar Shoppe) which is available in the KK shop.


Thanks for dropping in today. Head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge blog to check out more inspiration from the other Krafty Girls.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday and get Krafty!

Tracy

Supplies:
Image: Kraftin' Kimmie Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Paper: Doodlebug Sweet Shoppe
Other: Maya Road Wood button, Glitter Ritz Micro Fine Glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!