Saturday 9 August 2014

Your Next Stamp August Release - After Party

Welcome back........and yes we are still partying and celebrating Your Next Stamps' 5th birthday. Did you get the chance to check out fabulous creations in the sneak peek and the birthday blog hop? So many amazing stamps and dies in this months release. 

Today the DT is continuing the celebration by showing off more fun projects. You can see the complete list of after party projects on the Your Next Stamp blog.

I love the Celebration Bear stamp and since birthdays are my main card to make, I had fun creating another card with this adorable image. The paper is from the new Echo Park Fine & Dandy collection 6x6 paper pad.


The image is coloured with Copic markers. On the balloons I added a bit of Glossy Accents for shine and dimension.


You may have noticed that I like to decorate the inside of my cards. I never feel a card is fully done until have have decorated it inside and out. I love the added surprise that it adds to the card.

The Celebration Bear image comes with a fun sentiment that I used on the inside of the card. I added the Happy Birthday sentiment which is found in the first Silly Monsters set.


Thank you for joining the Your Next Stamp's 5th birthday celebration release. You will find all the new release stamps and dies here in the Your Next Stamp store.

Tracy


1 comment:

  1. I love that the inside is decorated as well, such a perfect touch and I love the fun, bright colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!