Friday 15 August 2014

Your Next Stamp - Fun Friday!

Today I am please to be sharing my first Fun Friday post for Your Next Stamp.

You can find all of the details about the YNS Fun Friday challenges on the challenge blog. Each month you will see a new sketch

or photo inspiration

You can use one, both (just not neither ha ha) and create a project to share at YNS.

I used Dance Fhiona and created a card inspired by both the sketch and the colours from the inspirational photo. I love purple, however purple paper seems to be a rare item in my collection. I was very lucky to have found this paper collection from Wild Rose Studio (Bella). It goes so well with the sweet Fhiona!


The image is coloured with Copic Markers. I added a small amount of Glitter Ritz fine glitter to the heart.


Inside my card I was able to use some of my scraps of patterned paper and card stock. I added a portion of the adorable Fhiona image and this beautiful sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will create a project to join in using this months sketch or inspirational photo. You could win a $20 YNS gift certificate.  Please check out the current challenge over at the Your Next Stamp challenge blog.

Come back soon and have a FUN FRIDAY!!!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!