Sunday 14 September 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps September Release Blog Hop



Have you been enjoying this weeks peeks? The September release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps are amazing! Panda Bears, Zombies and the sweetest Cave Kids ever!

Today we are back with a KRAFTY BLOG HOP to celebrate this amazing new release. Join the Krafty girls and Guests as we share and hopefully inspire you with these amazing new stamps. This week we have previewed a lot of FABULOUS stamps from all of the talented artists.

We started with the adorable panda bears from WILD ABOUT YOU.


Then we featured the Freak but Chic Zombie gals of TRICK OR EAT!


and last but certainly not least the DINO-mite set from Cheryl Grant featuring the ever sweet Lulu, Lexi and Lucas calls CAVE KIDS.


Today, for our release hop I am sharing a card using an image from WILD ABOUT YOU!

Usually I avoid colouring black and white on my images. I have struggled to get the right look, shading and depth with those colours. Coming face to face with these adorable panda's, I decided to face my fears and I thinks they turned out nicely!

For the shading in my white areas, I used my warm greys (W00, 01, 03) just lightly around the outside. For the black, I used a larger range of the cool greys (c00, 01, 03, 05, 07 and 09) and starting with my lightest, worked up adding layers to the darkest, then went reverse back down to my lightest.


I love the paper in the Fancy Pants What a Wonderful Day and with the black card stock the patterned paper really pops with this image. I cut out simple triangle shapes to create the banner and adhere a small punched heart (covered with glitter) and black Doodlebug Sprinkles. On the bubble I used a little bit of Glossy Accents.


Inside the card I didn't add one of the stamped images (like I usually do). I did find this fabulous bamboo that I was able to die cut on my Cricut (Create a Critter).


Now it's time to continue hoppin' along and checking out the other UN-BEAR-ABLY cute creations by the rest of this amazing group of Krafty Girls and Guests. Remember to leave a comment on each of the blogs on this hop because a lucky winner will enjoy a $25 gift card to the shop.

So get HOPPIN', then go SHOPPIN'. Head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop to see all of the amazing new stamps. While you are there check out past releases and other fabulous stamps, paper, mounting supplies.......... so many great things to check out.

If you are like me and just LOVE it ALL, check out the Gimmie Kimmie Kits. They feature all of the new September stamps at a discount price! These kits are limited time only.


Have a spectacular Sunday!

Tracy

Supplies:
Stamp: Wild About You
Paper: Fancy Pants What a Wonderful Day
Other: Doodlebug Sprinkles, Michaels Ribbon, Heart punch (Recollection), Border punch (EK Success), Glitter Ritz Microfine Glitter and Glossy Accents
Die: Cricut Expression Create a Critter Cartridge

9 comments:

  1. Awesome card. I love cute animal stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ths is such a fresh and fun design. Loving the bamboo on the inside. Awesome colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card ...great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card and such beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black strikes fear in my heart too. Love your approach to it - created a soft effect that is just wonderful. LOVE this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I am loving that panda! So stinkin cute! TFS hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  7. You thinks right, 'coz it's fabulous colouring! Awesome card! And I love the inside too, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Awesome coloring and the inside is just as amazing too! Wonderful idea to use bamboo accents! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!