Saturday 13 September 2014

Your Next Stamp August Release Sneak Peek

Guess what?

We are getting ready for another fabulous release at Your Next Stamp! Today the design team is super excited to bring to you a few sneak peeks of some of the amazing images that will be available with the September release.

Head over to the YNS blog to see the complete list of designers sharing peeks today.

I am excited to share with you an image called PILES OF SMILES. This is a fun fall set which includes a number of cute images and sentiments.  You will also be excited to know there is a matching die set available for this set.


I used Copic markers and paper piecing on my scarecrow image, which was then cut out with the die for this image. The Simple Stories Summer Fresh paper had a great country feel and to tie in that bit of fall I added the faux corn stock (Michaels) and pumpkin (YNS Halloween cuties - September release).


Inside my card, I stamped the leaves that are part of this fun set and included one of the sentiments along with a sentiment from another release set (Gobble Gobble).


I hope that you enjoyed today's release PEEK! Remember to check out the other peeks by the Design team. The complete list is at the YNS blog.

Come back tomorrow for our Release day HOP!

Happy peeking everyone.

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Love that faux corn stock, looks so real... cute card...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!