Monday 22 September 2014

Your Next Stamp September Feature

Hello everyone, welcome back to our monthly special feature from Your Next Stamp.

This month the Design team is having fun with creating Fall/Halloween or Thanksgiving projects.

Since Thanksgiving here in Canada is only a few weeks away, I used the new September released set called Gobble Gobble to create a delicious card. 


Of course Thanksgiving just wouldn't be complete without pie. Do you have a favourite? Although it's not really a Thanksgiving pie I really like Lemon Meringue.

I coloured up my pumpkin pie with Copic markers and used the coordinating Gobble Gobble die to cut out my image. I also used the Mini Ink Splatter stamp. I just love this stamp and the look of mess without making a mess!

Although my last couple of cards did not feature the card's insides, I am back on track with making them fun and decorated. Here I feature our cute turkey and my favourite sentiment from Gobble Gobble.






Head over to the Your Next Stamp blog to see all of the Design Team's featured projects today. Don't forget to leave a comment while you are at the YNS blog because you could win a prize.

Thanks for dropping in and please come back soon.

Tracy

Supplies:
Stamp: Gobble Gobble and Mini Ink Splatter Your Next Stamp
Dies: Gobble Gobble (YNS), Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped circles
Paper: Webster's Pages Family Traditions

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!