Saturday 1 November 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps # 254 Glitter and Glamour



WOW can you believe it is the first of November! That means it's time to put away those Halloween stamps and get moving on your Christmas cards. Today I am sharing a card for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge. Deborah is our hostess and her theme is GLITTER AND GLAMOUR.

Grab your stamps and create a NEW card, layout or altered project that has a little or a LOT of GLITTER AND GLAMOUR. Link your project over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog and you may just WIN a $10 gift card to the shop. Now that is an exciting prize! Now we love it when you use the fabulous Kraftin' Kimmie stamps for our challenges, and when you do you will double your chances to win. However since we love to have everyone play along, you can use any stamp as long as it follows the challenge theme!

I am ready to dive into my Christmas cards and for today's card I used the sweet penguins from JUST CHILLIN'. Now my card is more GLITTER than glamour, but fun just the same.


The card is fairly CAS with a small amount of fun paper from Doodlebug Santa Express collection. To add a bit of glitter I used Maya Road Chipboard snowflakes, and coloured them red with Copic markers. I then ran the snowflakes through my Xyron and added Glitter Ritz Microfine Glitter. I also included a fun glittered Doodlebug sprinkle from the fall assortment pack.


Here is a look at the inside of my card.


Are you ready to play along? Join the fun and show off a bit of Glitter and Glamour with this week's challenge. Check out the Kraftin' Kimmie blog for more details and for the links to the other Krafty Girls that are sharing a bit of GLITTERY inspiration this week.

Did you see this week's FRUGAL FRIDAY deals? If not you MUST check them out. There are some amazing deals on a number of fabulous stamps (25 - 50% off) .

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope you will come back soon.

Thanks and have a super Krafty day!

Tracy


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this Tracy! The fun paper completely compliments the fun penguins :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!