Wednesday 12 November 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday - Cave Kids

And now for my final card and post of the day!


Today I am sharing a post for this week's WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY challenge over a Kraftin' Kimmie stamps

If you don't know about our Wonderful Wednesday challenge, let me tell you a little bit about them
  • We have a challenge every Wednesday (hence the name)
  • The theme is always ANYTHING goes
  • You can use any stamp you want (but you double to chances for a prize when you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image) and
  • You may win a prize (winner selected at the end of the month by random draw).
Sounds pretty fabulous right? You can check out the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog for all of the details and to see more inspiration from some of the other Krafty Girls.

I took a break from making my Christmas cards to create a rare masculine card using the fun CAVE KIDS set by designer Cheryl Grant for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I used the image of cave Lucas along with paper from Fancy Pants (Swagger) and Bo Bunny (Mama Razzi).




Are you ready to get Krafty with us this week? Create a new card, layout or project and share it with us over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog. Get Krafty, share and you may win a Krafty gift card to the shop. What could be better than buying Krafty stamps!

Thanks for hanging out with me today and have a WONDERFUL Wednesday.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!