Wednesday 26 November 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday - Grace


Happy Wednesday Krafty friends, it's again time for this week's WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY  challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Our Wonderful Wednesday challenges are always ANYTHING GOES, so there is really no reason for you not to play along. We do love when you show off your Kraftin' Kimmie images, however we also love for everyone to join our fun challenge, so please ink up whatever stamp you are inspired to use.

Create a NEW card, layout or altered item and share with us over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog. You can play along each Wednesday. At the end of the month a random winner will be drawn from all of the participants. Remember if you do use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you will double your chance of winning.

For my card I used the sweet Moonlight Whispers image called GRACE.


This image is perfect for a Christmas card and went so well with the lovely paper from We R Memory Keeper Silver and Gold. The baking embellishments and flowers are from Michaels. The flowers were all white and I used my R24 refill to paint some of the flowers red.


Here is a look at the inside of my card. I love to re-stamp my image from the front of a card in a coordinating colour on the inside and then decorate with some of the paper used on the card. It's a great way to use scraps.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my card featuring the darling GRACE from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I hope that you will play along with this week's Wonderful Wednesday challenge.

Have a Krafty Day!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!