Friday 21 November 2014

YNS Sketch and Colour Challenge # 2

I hope you are loving the new sketch and colour challenges at Your Next Stamp.


Every two weeks we have another amazing sketch and gorgeous colour choices to work with. You can find inspiration with the sketch or the colour or both, just not neither. You can play along with this challenge until November 27. Grab your stamps and lets get crafty!

This week I worked with the sketch and inked up the darling Santa Express. When I saw the circle on the sketch my thought immediately went to a tunnel and Santa in his train. So this image was a no brainer for my inspiration.


My image is coloured with Copic markers and I used a little bit of Sparkling fluff on the trim of Santa's hat and coat. I really have been enjoying the red with aqua as a bit of a change for Christmas colours and the paper in the Pebbles Home for Christmas paper was perfect.


I just adore the sentiments with this fun set. For my card I fussy cut the image, because I didn't want the border around this time. However there is a Santa Express die set that is amazing.


Grab your stamps and join the Your Next Stamps Sketch and Colour Challenge #2.

There is a prize of a $15 gift certificate to the YNS store for one random participant ($20 if a YNS stamp or die is the main feature on your card). There is also a chance to be selected as the YNS top pick. For this honour you MUST use a YNS or die.

Thanks for joining me today. Have a Fabulous Friday!

Tracy

1 comment:

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!