Friday 7 November 2014

Your Next Stamp Sketch/Colour Challenge # 1

Hello everyone. Today I am excited to share my first card as part of the NEW challenges at YOUR NEXT STAMP.

That's right! Not only did Your Next Stamp launch a new website for the store, there is also a fabulous new blog and new challenges. The challenges are now bi-weekly, so you have two weeks to play along with each challenge. As part of the new challenges we are still providing a fabulous sketch option, however the inspirational photo is now a colour challenge.

For each new challenge you can create a projects based on the sketch and/or colour option. If you are using the colour challenge you must use at least 3 of the colours along with neutrals. Check out all of the details for the new challenge here.

Challenge # 1 Sketch and Colour:


For my card, I worked with the fun Sketch, however I did incorporate a number of the fabulous colours as they were perfect for my fall card.

My card today is featuring Ellie Loves Lattes which was my very first Your Next Stamp image that I ever bought. It's still one of my favourites. I also used the fun Mini Ink Splatter and the Heart Doily die set. This was a great sketch and it was fun to find different ways to play around with the various circles, especially because I don't use circles very often in my creations.




I hope you are feeling inspired to check out the new challenges at Your Next Stamp.

There is still a prize of a $15 gift certificate to the YNS store for one random participant ($20 if a YNS stamp or die is the main feature on your card). There is also a chance to be selected at the YNS top pick. For this honour you MUST use a YNS stamp or die.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon.

Have a fabulous Friday.

Tracy

Supplies:
Stamps: Ellie Love Latte, Mini Ink Splatter
Die: Heart Doily Die, Spellbinders standard circles and scallop dies
Paper: Carta Bella A perfect Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!