Monday 22 December 2014

Your Next Stamp Design Team Dare (December)



Welcome back to this month's Design Team Dare. What is the DT Dare? It is a challenge given to the YNS DT to create a project following a set theme or using certain YNS product(s). As we are nearing Christmas, our challenge is simply to create a Christmas or Winter project.

I made a Christmas card using the Sweet Holiday Greeting stamp and die set and the Stitched Fishtail Tag Two die set.  The paper is Lawn Fawn Snow Day.



Here is a look at the inside of my card.


Head over to the Your Next Stamp blog and check out all of the inspiration by my fellow YNS DT girls. Be sure the leave a comment on the YNS blog, because you could WIN a YNS stamp of your choice. That would be a great present!

Thanks for dropping by today. Have a super CRAFTY day!

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Pure cuteness Tracy! I love the way you placed that darling image front and center with the tag. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!