Friday 5 December 2014

Your Next Stamp Sketch & Colour Challenge #3

I hope you are enjoying the new challenges over at Your Next Stamp. We are excited to be sharing our challenge #3 which includes a fabulous sketch and gorgeous colour inspiration.


This week I used both the colour inspiration and the sketch along with Ellie Love Hot Cocoa to create my card. You may have noticed that I like to change up my sketches. It's great to take a sketch and make it your own. For this fun sketch I flipped it on it's side and changed some of the circle shapes.



Here is a look at the inside of the card.


Now grab your stamps and play along with our current challenge at Your Next Stamp. There are prizes, special features and maybe a guest design spot. You can see all of the challenge details here. We always love seeing what you do with YNS images, but you can use other stamps for these challenges.

Head over to the Your Next Stamp blog to check out our challenge!

Have a fabulous day!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!