Friday 13 March 2015

Your Next Stamp Sketch/Colour Challenge # 9

Welcome to the latest sketch and colour challenge at Your Next Stamp. The colours in this challenge have such a great spring feel and the sketch is fun and versatile.




I love sketches. You can use them as they are, or as a starting point. This sketch worked well with my usual layers so I stuck to the inspiration closely.

I used the darling nerdy boy from the A'DORK'ABLE stamp set along with the MME Boy Crazy paper for my card.


The image is coloured with Copic markers. The sentiment is heat embossed to give a chalk effect.


This card will be great for my daughter's teacher, so I added the thank you and will include this with a little thank you present at the end of the school year. Yeah! One teacher card down and one more to go. Still plenty of time.


For our sketch and colour challenge # 9 you have until March 19th (midnight) to play along. You can see more inspiration and link up your projects over at Your Next Stamp.

One random participant will WIN a $15 gift card to the YNS store. However, if you feature a YNS stamp or die (must be the main focal point) you will receive and additional $5. Oh yeah! When you use a YNS image there is also a chance of being selected as a YNS Top Pick. That's right, bragging rights for you and a fabulous badge to show off on your blog! Sounds exciting right? Ink up your stamps and show us your crafty stuff!

Have a fabulous and crafty Friday friends!

Tracy

1 comment:

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!