Friday 20 November 2015

Your Next Stamp Sketch/Colour Challenge # 27 (Waddles Snow Fun)


Welcome to our sketch and colour challenge #26 at Your Next Stamp. Each challenge includes a sketch and colour options to inspire you.



Create a project based on the sketch and/or the colour combination. If you are working with the colours use at least 3 of the colours and you can add only neutrals.

I am still working away on a few Christmas cards for this year year. I never seem to have enough, so I find it safest to make a few more than I think I really need. For this week's challenge I used the sketch and Waddle Snow Fun


For the added sparkle to the Christmas baubles, I added the clear Wink of Stella over my coloured image. My image was cut out using the Stitched Rectangles die. 


On the inside of the card I stamped out another cute Waddles and used the sentiment from the Winter Home set.



For our sketch and colour challenge # 27 you have until November 26, 2015 (midnight) to play along. You can see more inspiration and link up your projects over at Your Next Stamp.

One random participant will WIN a $15 gift card to the YNS store. If you feature a YNS stamp or die (must be the main focal point) you will receive and additional $5. When you use a YNS image there is also a chance of being selected as a YNS Top Pick. That's right, bragging rights for you and a fabulous badge to show off on your blog! Sounds exciting right? Ink up your stamps and show us your crafty stuff!

Have a fabulous and crafty Friday friends!
  


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Waddles Snow Fun, Winter Home (Your Next Stamp)
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (Your Next Stamp)
Paper: Simple Stories Claus & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!