Monday 14 December 2015

Your Next Stamp DT Dare (Java Geek)


Welcome for the last Design Team Dare of 2015 for the Your Next Stamp design team. Each month we given a special challenges to show off the newest stamps and dies of our current release. For the month of December our challenge is....... MY FAVOURITE THINGS. Please feel free to sign along if you know the words. I have had this song in my head for a week now!

My favourite things, I do have many.  Especially from the latest release! Consider this challenge ACCEPTED.

I used the new JAVA GEEK and the LARGE BOOKMARK die. I decorated this coffee themed bookmark with paper from Echo Park (The Story of Our Family) and embellished with GUMDROPS (Love Me Some Latte) and a handmade tassel.


There are a few of my favourite things capture in this picture. Coffee (in my favourite mug, hint also from one of my favourite books), books (mostly fantasy, another about the mug), stamps, pretty paper, and embellishments (Gumdrops of course).


If you head over to the Your Next Stamp blog for the December DT Dare post, leave a comment and there will be a chance for you to win! Prizes, another favourite thing of mine! You could WIN a stamp of your choice.

When I was coming up with a list of my personal favourite things, I realized I had enough for my own version of the song. Keep in mind the tune for the Sound of Music My Favourite Things as you read about some of my personal favourites. It's a little nerdy, but I had fun. My family does think I am a little crazy, because I am now singing my version.


What are some of your favourite things?

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Java Geek (Your Next Stamp)
Dies: Large Bookmark/tag die (Your Next Stamp)
Paper: Echo Park (The Story of Our Family)
Other: Love Me Some Latte Gumdrops (Your Next Stamp), embroidery thread, Versa Fine Onyx Black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!