Wednesday 20 January 2016

Your Next Stamp January Design Team Dare (Cute Foodies Treat Toppers)



Welcome to the first Your Next Stamp DT dare challenge of the year. Each month the design team is given a special challenge to show off the new stamps and dies released each month. For the month of January our challenge is called......SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW!

I think the challenge is obvious. That means it's time to dig down deep in the crafty stash and find something to work with. Challenge is ACCEPTED!

For this fun challenge my something old focused around a pad of MME paper that I've had in my stash for years! I also grab one of my slightly older Treat Topper die (back from our May 2015 release).

My somethings new is of course my new release Cute Foodies stamp, the scallop and oval from the Mini Pillow box die and new American Craft twine I received for Christmas.


Here are a couple of Valentine treats that I made with my old and new supplies!




If you head over to the Your Next Stamp blog for the January DT Dare post, leave a comment and there will be a chance for you to win! You could WIN a stamp of your choice.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Cute Foodies (Your Next Stamp)
Dies: Mini Pillow Box , Treat Topper (Your Next Stamp)
Paper: My Minds Eye Love Me
Other: American Crafts Twine (Straw)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!