Tuesday 23 February 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps February Scrappy Challenge (Smarty Pants)

Hello and welcome to our February Scrappy challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

These challenges are a lot of fun and give you a chance to use your stamps in different ways. Your creations can be ANYTHING you would like to create, but NOT a card! That leaves you a lot of room for creativity including, calendars, planner pages, bookmarks, pocket and traditional scrapbook pages. You MUST use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp for the Scrappy challenges. You have all month to play along, so grab some stamps and let's get KRAFTY!

Our February theme is: ANYTHING GOES

As I was trying to come up with this month's creation for the Scrappy Challenge, I came across this!


This is my husband's latest read, and there marking his page is the most recent thing within reach, a receipt! I recently made a bookmark for my oldest daughter that is usually found dog-earring her pages. Now it's my hubby who will mark his pages with scraps of what every he can find to mark his page.

For this bookmark I used one of my go to favourite Kraftin' Kimmie Sets, called SMARTY PANTS. I coloured up the cute nerdy Lucas and used paper from Echo Park Jack and Jill collection


I love the sentiments with this set.


Here is a look at the back of this bookmark.


I hope you play along with this month's SCRAPPY challenge! You can head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog to see more inspiration from other Krafty Girls, as well as the full details about this challenge.

Create any project (other than a card) featuring a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps image. You have one month to play along and you can enter as many times as you like. Once the challenge reaches 5 entries, a random winner will be drawn.

Have a fabulous and Krafty day!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Smarty Pants (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps)
Dies: YNS Large Bookmark/Tag die
Paper: Echo Park Jack and Jill
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo distress ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!