Tuesday 22 March 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps March Scrappy Challenge (Calendar)

Welcome to our March Scrappy Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

These challenges are a lot of fun and give you a chance to use your stamps in different ways. Your creations can be ANYTHING you would like to create with KKS, anything that is BUT a card! You still have a lot of room for creativity including, calendars, planner pages, bookmarks, pocket and traditional scrapbooking pages and other altered paper craft items. For the Scrappy challenges you MUST use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp. You have all month to play along, so grab some stamps and let's get KRAFTY!

Our theme for March is: ANYTHING GOES

I have a personal planner, however back in December, I created a family calendar page using the Perfect Planner stamp set and really enjoyed how it turned out. I missed getting a page done in February and March, however I am getting ahead of the game and finished both an April and May calendar.

Calendars and planners are fun ways to use any number of your stamps. On this page I was able to use:







I hope you play along with this month's SCRAPPY challenge! You can head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog to see more inspiration from the other Krafty Girls, as well as full details about this challenge.

Create any project (other than a card) featuring a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps image. You have one month to play along and you can enter as many times as you like. Once the challenge reaches 5 entries, a random winner will be drawn.

Have a fabulous and Krafty day!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Perfect Planner, Hello Spring, You Are My Sunshine, One Cup at a Time, Let's Celebrate,
Totally Tubular, I {Heart Coffee}, Itty Bitty Friends (retired), Fin-Tactic Friends (retired)
Paper: Simple Stories Hey Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!