Sunday 17 April 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Blog Hop (Whimsical Gnomes)


Guess what? It's time for April stamp release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

That's right all of the FIVE amazing sets are now available in the KKS Shop. We are celebrating this fabulous release with a blog hop.

For today's hop I got creative with the Whimsical Gnomes. I also enjoyed adding a few extra layers back onto my card. They can't all be CAS card.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Whimsical Gnomes (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps)
Die: MFT circle and Scallop die
Paper: Simple Stories So Rad

I hope you enjoy all of the projects featured in our April release blog hop. There is a lot of inspiration today, so please enjoy!

Happy Hopping!


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Simply adorable! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love that gnome and your fab colouring!
    Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!