Wednesday 26 October 2016

Notebook Full of Possibilities!

Hello everyone!

I am here with a rare blog post. This one is not connected with a new stamp release or one of my design team commitments. This challenge is BOOK related.

I am a HUGE fan of author Elise Kova. She is the talented author of the amazing Air Awakens series. She is soon to release the Alchemists of Loom in January 2015. As we build up to the release of the book Elise continues to share with us fascinating details about this amazing world of Loom.

Did you know there are Guilds in the world of Loom?

I am a proud member of the Harvester Guild


You can find out more about the Harvesters Guild here. You learn more about the Guild Games and determine which guild you are part of here.

I used my craft resources to create this note book. I coloured the image (Elisha the Mage by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps) and decorated the book using a variety of supplies in my craft stash.

The tag on the front of the note book is a sentiment that I feel represents me and the Harvesters really well.

I love to make notebooks. They are great ways to record ideas, lists, creations or they make a great gift. I haven't decided what I am going to do with this special notebook!





Thank you for stopping by.

If you want to learn more about Elise Kova's books check out her website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!