Friday 4 November 2016

YNS Sketch/Colour Challenge # 51 (A Gift from Cuddles)

Hello and welcome to another week of the Your Next Stamp sketch/colour challenge #51.

Every two weeks, there is a new challenge that features a sketch and colour inspiration. Pick the one that inspires you most, or try both for an added challenge. The best part of these challenges is you could win a gift certificate to the YNS store!

When using the colour inspiration, you must use at least 3 colours. You may also add neutrals

Now that Thanksgiving and Halloween are behind us, I can now turn full focus to this years Christmas cards.

For this challenge I used the Sketch and Colour for inspiration. I coloured up A Gift from Cuddles. I just love colouring the fur on this image. It's one of my favourites and I love to use my Warm Greys.


A few changes I have made in the creation of my cards more recently, is cutting down on matting each of my layers. I know my this will help a little with keeping the cost of postage down this year.


For the sketch/colour challenge # 51, you will have until Thursday November 10th (midnight EST) to play along. Head over to the Your Next Stamp blog for more inspiration and to link up your creation.

One random participant will win a $15 gift card to the YNS store. If you feature YNS products (it must be the main focus of your project), you will receive an additional $5. When you use a YNS stamp/die, there is a chance of being selected as the YNS top pick. The winner and top pick are announced on the YNS blog, the Sunday after the close of the challenge.

If you use YNS products on your project, you can also take part in the YNS Social Media challenge. Simply showcase your YNS sketch/colour challenge #51 project on Instagram, Splitcoast Stampers or Facebook. Check out the currently challenge post at the YNS blog for more details on the social media challenge.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Supplies Used
Stamp: A Gift From Cuddles
Dies: Scallop Heart Edge
Paper: We R Memory Keepers Silver & Gold
Ink: Black Olive, Mocha (YNS), Vintage Photo Distress Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!