Wednesday 7 December 2016

Design Team Dare - Cased card (Fairy Dust)


It's once again time for the Your Next Stamp Design Team Dare. Each month the design team is given a special challenge to help show off the new release stamps and dies.

For December's DT Dare theme, we are creating projects by CASING a creation made this year by one of our teammates.

I pulled inspiration for my card from one created by our newest designers Dian Ratna Sari (see her card below). Seeing her distress background really got me excited about creating my own winter scene. My card feature the Winter fairy from the Fairy Dust set and the Penguin from Winter Wonderland PhoebeI also used the Double Stitched Hills, Stitched Rectangle dies and White Sugar and Sparkle Gumdrops.




Here is a look at Dian's card which inspired me. You can find Dian's lovely creation on the YNS blog here.


Head over to the Your Next Stamp blog and look for the December DT Dare post. Leave a comment on the blog post for the change to WIN a stamp set of your choice!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Supplies Used
Stamps: Fairy Dust, Winter Wonderland Phoebe, Waddles Winter Happiness (Sentiment)
Dies: Double Stitched Hills Dies Stitched Rectangles
Ink: YNS (Black Olive, Blueberry Breeze), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans, Black Soot)
Paper: Bo Bunny Altitude
Other: White Sugar and Sparkle Gumdrops

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! So pretty and you nailed the pretty sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cut cards! I just love your backgrounds :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!