Saturday 4 March 2017

Your Next Stamp March Release Preview (Froggie Friend)

Happy March Crafty Friends!

Despite what looked like an early spring, has quickly turned back into winter. I am not happy and right now I refuse to put my boots back on. Yep, a little tantrum from me right now.

Today I hope we will brighten things up with a preview for the Your Next Stamp  March release.

With the new release just around the corner (later tonight), I have the pleasure of sharing a little preview of one of the stamp and die sets you will see in this amazing release. I love preview day. All of the stamps and dies will be available really soon, so you may want to check out the previews today and start making your wish list!

If you head over to the Your Next Stamp blog you will see all of the previews available today!

For my preview cards, I used the cute Froggie Friend, the cool Funky Line Panel die and new Enchanted Garden Gumdrops. The panel die is so fun and you will see a lot of amazing projects this weekend.



I hope you enjoy the previews for the Your Next Stamp March release. Remember to check out all of the previews from the design team. The complete list of previews is available on the YNS blog.

Stop back later tonight (10:00 pm EST) for the start of the March release blog hop. There will be a lot of amazing projects to see and a great prize to be one. You don't want to miss this amazing release. On March 8th there will be another chance for inspiration and a prize with the next DT dare challenge. You don't want to miss all of these chance to see the March release in action.

Happy Peeking everyone!


7 comments:

  1. Ooo - I like that panel die!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Great use of colors and the funky die is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that funky music ... err, I mean, die. lol And I mean L*O*V*E!!
    Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww he's so cute I love the background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Tracy. Love the background and colors with the new froggie image!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my fellow paper geeks. Please leave a comment!